Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Week Unzipped

Two out of the ten Fall runway favorites. Jourdan Dunn & Malin Ones @ Dries Van Noten. Photo from style.com.

+ Check out style.com's top ten list of Fall faces. My favorites from the list include Jourdan Dunn, Malin Ones (both shown above), and Kamila Filipcikova. Do you agree with the list?

+ Style.com also compiled a list of their top ten favorite Fall 2008 RTW collections. Click here to find out who made the list. (Sorry to give it away, but how on Earth did Marc's uninspired collection make it on the list?!)

+ Galadarling.com posts about what to wear to a job interview. I think I'm going to keep this link for future reference.

+ I bet some of you (if not all) are familar (if not obsessed) with The Style Bubble. Well, guess what? She made it onto the World's 50 Most Powerful Blogs! Awesome.


Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm going to need to look at all the Fall collections one of these days.