Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Week Unzipped

I have to preface this edition of The Week Unzipped by saying that it's been a busy week. (Likewise for you, I imagine?) Nevertheless, please enjoy my quality, not quantity post. Happy weekend!

+ A darling from the livejournal.com community, foto_decadent posted a whole bunch of absolutely stunning photos by Frank Horvat. I won't spoil it for you, but below are a handful of my favorites. ...Oh, and remember my post about Donyale Luna? Well, I happened to encounter her again (first photo below). Isn't she just unearthly?

+ The beloved Fashion Robot makes a longish, biggish sweater dress work.
+ A pretty damn cool idea.
+ Check out these vintage "I dreamed" Maidenform ads.


...What about you? Did you encounter any share-worthy links this week?

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Great post like always!

Ane said...

nice blog.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

the first picture is cool and creative!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

the first picture is cool and creative!

Michelle said...

Ah, how i love conceptual shaped clothing..

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so great! thanks for linking them!

EvaAmarri said...

I love the first picture.

bronwyn said...

I want the middle photo as a big framed picture for my house!