Monday, February 4, 2008

Start the Week Off Right

I hate Mondays just as much as the next person. Even still, here's my attempt at helping you kick start your week on the right foot.

+ Remember that you are beautiful.

+ Personally, dressing well makes me feel good. Get your dose of color and inspiration from Boboniaa's wardrobe diary.


+ Jessica Stam. Iekeliene Stange. See their (plus three more models') runway oops-moments. It's not that I rejoice their runway mistakes- I just want to remind you that the majestic goddesses of the runway are human, too!



Those of you who have seen the new MacBook Air commercial may recognize this song, "New Soul" by Yael Naim. The song is an instant feel good (come on, it has horns!), and the video is just as capable of inducing smiles.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hate winter mornings because its always so cold. I just want to hide under the covers and sleep endlessly.