Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Week Unzipped

Ana.Jay, Flickr

Here's a recap of memorable moments this week:

+ Most people hate shiny, silver Birkinstocks. (I don't!)
+ Victoria Beckham is in Marc Jacobs' ads.
+ Gala Darling discusses how to deal with rumors.
+ Makes My Heart Smile posts about heels & height.
+ Kanye West shows his blog readers that he does read his comments.
+ Speaking of Kanye, Girlprops.com is apparently bringing back the Kanye glasses. (Thanks to Chill.Totally for the tip!)
+ One of my favorite models graces the cover of China Vogue.
+ Heather (of Tango Pirates and Absinthe) takes on a valiant personal project.
+ As I searched "unzip" in Flickr, I stumbled upon this. Neat!
+ Is Elite bringing back American models? Why yes, yes they are.

Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the zippered banana !!!