Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love to Love You Baby

While Valentine's Day is not until February 14th, I figured that I'd post sooner just in case you want to order featured stuff beforehand.


A funny spin on the classic "I Love NY" shirts. Get it at Goodie Two Sleeves for $21.98.



You just can't go wrong with Etsy. Warm not only your heart, but also your arms with these festive "pulse" warmers ($38). If you're taken, you can make sure to brag to the rest of the world with this charming necklace ($15.50)-- if not, it's still a darling piece of jewelry. Click here for more Etsy Valentine's Day ideas.


This American Apparel shirt ($26) is the kind of garment that looks limp and lifeless on the hanger but alive and kickin' on a body. The heart-shaped bustline is holiday appropriate yet suble. To be even more subtle, try another color combo.


I just thought this realistic stuffed heart from Fred Flare would be funny to receive from someone ($20).


When you purchase a pair of TOMS, not only do you show your mom/friend/-self/ significant other that you love them- you also show a child in need of shoes that someone out there (you!) cares about them. I own the red pair shown above and I basically live in them.

P.S. If you want to give to others less fortunate, also check out tenthousandvillages.com and/or projectconcern.org!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gosh, the necklace is so adorable!

Stephanie said...

Wow, those are all so cute! I love the first teeshirt the best.

Unknown said...

LOL @ the NY shirt! I love the AA one in black and white...