Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Gotsta Shine

I think I'm pretty out of the loop, so this admiration is late- but I'm in love the striped Kanye Glasses.

Sure, you might not be able to see out of them- but look at how cool they are! Girlprops.com had them for sale for a bit, but since I'm a straggler, they've discontinued them. Luckily, I stumbled upon this site. They have just about every color and are putting out special edition ones (ie. gold, silver, glow-in-the-dark, and clear) early this year.

While I don't think I will spend my meager money supply on a colored pair (I know they're only $25, but please- I'm a college student), I would probably cop a clear pair. You can actually see out of them.

2 comments:

Chill.Totally. said...

The sunglasses on girlprops is back! And they're only $14.99...

Grace said...

chill.totally, thanks for the heads up! beats the hell out of the $25 version (although, they will be selling the clear kind!)