Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Colorado State University

Meet Robert. What's that he's holding?

Hmm...


It's a coin purse! ...How cool is that? He told me that he likes it because his change doesn't make a whole bunch of noise every time he takes a step. I was hoping I could get my hands on one of those, because 1) I always have loose change jangling around my bags and 2) it's very dapper. It's really too bad for me because Robert said that the coin purse was once his grandfather's.

Elena
I didn't really get to talk with Elena for long because she had to get to her horticulture class. My favorite part of her outfit was how she paired that green tweed coat (impressive since I'm not a big fan of tweed usually) with the vintage dress. I asked her where she got it and she told me she borrowed it from her roommate- lucky gal.

Alexis

When I asked Alexis to describe her style to me, she told me that she loves color. No lie: I love everything from the cheery Anthropologie coat to her cobalt shirt and paisley LeSportSac backpack.

No comments: