Friday, November 30, 2007

Cooling Trend

Sorry for the sparse updates. School, family time, and life in general has been time consuming. Also, the cold weather has not been conducive to looking very chic.

Anyway, enough excuses. I still managed to spot some stylish people.

Jamie
I went home for Thanksgiving break and on one day (they all blur together), my mom and I went to the ARC. I wasn't expecting to find anyone who I'd like to take a picture of, but luckily I brought my camera because Jamie was there. My favorite part is her flats.

Erica
Erica was kind enough to let me take her picture in the middle of her lunch. What caught my eye was her little overcoat. Since I didn't want to take up her time, I opted against documenting more details. I especially wish that I had snapped her earrings- they looked like dream catchers.

No comments: